I’ve gotten a lot of massage in the last 17 years. From students, new practitioners, well-seasoned therapists and instructors. I’ve gotten massage in spas, clinics, school, trade show floors and home offices. I’ve been worked on by practitioners who knew I was also an MT and by those who had no idea.
Of them, there are just a handful that I remember as truly spectacular. Yeah, I’m a persnickety client. When I’m slapping down my money, I am super picky and highly critical. Check out this list of massage complaints I’ve wracked up in my years as a massage consumer. (The complaints are mostly in my head, I haven’t always expressed them to the therapist or establishment. More on that later.)
- The therapist didn’t me instruction on what to wear/not wear or how to place myself on the table.
- There was no knee or ankle bolster.
- The room was too warm.
- The room was too cold.
- The music was too loud.
- The music was too soft.
- There was no music.
- The music made me want to dance.
- The massage table was hard.
- The face cradle didn’t adjust.
- There were no tissues in the massage room.
- It was noisy, I...
arizona, az, corey, hate massage, love massage, massage, massage in surprise, surprise, vital kneads, vitalkneads
Posted at: 11:56 AM | 0 Comments | Add Comment | Permalink
| | del.icio.us