Vital Kneads Massage for Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia: How Massage Can Help
Has fibromyalgia robbed you of your energy and vitality? Do achy muscles and pain cramp your style? Would you like to have less stress in your life? If your answer to any or all of these questions is a resounding “YES!”, then you should have massage regularly.
How Can Massage Help?
- Strengthening the lymph system, which helps the body fend off invaders
- Enabling restorative sleep
- Increasing circulation and bringing nutrient-rich oxygen to the organs and tissues
- Releasing the body’s natural pain-killers, called “endorphins”
- Improving range of motion of joints
- Providing stretch and exercise for weak or withered muscles
- Lowering blood pressure